Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rachel and Angelina - at the Hermitage in Ancaster

This past Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day for a photo shoot. Although the sun was a little bright and was difficult at times when I was taking pictures, it gave a great warmth in the air. Rachel and Angelina (and I can't forget Buddy the Beagle) made these photos so easy to take! What a fantastic day!

Many thanks to Rachel, Angelina and Buddy for spending a great afternoon with me. I had an awesome time capturing some fun memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a mother of 3 boys, living on the East Mountain in Hamilton. I am a photographer at heart and my amazing husband surprised me with a new camera for Christmas! My boys inspire me daily and I wanted to extend that inspiration to any family out there that would love to showcase their magical moments. I have been very passionate about photography since an early age, and want to take my passion to the next level!